2022 Ducati XDiavel Nera: Made in Italy design and craftsmanship combine with technology and innovation in a motorcycle made by Ducati in partnership with Poltrona Frau’s Interiors.
The 2022 Ducati XDiavel Nera will be produced in a limited-edition numbered series of 500 units: it is characterized by an elegant “Black on Black” livery and by a special customizable saddle made of Pelle Frau.
NUMBERED AND LIMITED EDITION: The 2022 Ducati XDiavel Nera will be produced in a limited-edition numbered series of 500 units. The serial number is engraved on a dedicated plate on the trellis frame.
SADDLED BY HAND: The most recognizable part of the 2022 Ducati XDiavel Nera is the special seat made of Pelle Frau®: a soft natural leather saddled by hand, the result of years of research by Poltrona Frau. It is available in 5 different colors (Siam Red, Steel Blue, Cemento, India, and Selva) and is customized with a series of “X” engraved through a sophisticated laser process, which recalls the name of the bike.
TECHNOCRUISER SOUL: 2022 Ducati XDiavel Nera expresses the power of opposites, combining the relaxed pace typical of the cruiser world with the sporty ride and thrilling performance of Ducati. The twin-cylinder Testastretta DVT 1262 is the beating heart of XDiavel. The chassis, suspension, braking system, and electronic equipment guarantee comfort, safety, and high-level performance at the same time.
UNIQUE AND UNMISTAKEABLE: Each saddle, handmade in natural Pelle Frau® leather, is a unique piece, it is available in 5 different colors directly from the Poltrona Frau palette. In addition, a wider comfort saddle and a backrest, also in Pelle Frau® leather, are suitable for traveling in two without sacrificing style.
POWER & ELEGANCE. TOGETHER: Beating the heart of 2022 Ducati XDiavel Nera, the Testastretta DVT 1262 delivers a maximum power output of 152 hp at 9,500 rpm and a maximum torque of 92.9 lb-ft at 5,000 rpm*. Desmodromic Variable Timing, the variable valve timing with the desmodromic distribution system, allows theoretically conflicting objectives to be achieved: prompt and smooth response at low revs, generous torque throughout the curve, and sports performance when the throttle is fully opened.
The bike’s chassis, its low seat height, and the forward position of the footpegs are all designed to offer incredible riding ease and comfort when traveling in a relaxed fashion at lower speeds, while also making sports riding as fun as possible. The combination of the steel tube trellis frame, the suspension system, and the chassis design guarantee agility and maneuverability.
The brake system is powerful and adjustable and, like the entire Ducati range, is equipped with cornering ABS. The electronic equipment is extremely complete and allows you to significantly raise the level of performance and safety.
- Type: Testastretta DVT 1262 V2
- Displacement: 1262cc
- Bore x stroke: 106 x 71.5mm
- Maximum power: 152 horsepower @ 9500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 93 ft-lbs @ 5000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 13.0:1
- Fueling: Bosch EFI w/ elliptical throttle bodies (56mm equivalent)
- Mufflers: Stainless steel
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate w/ hydraulic actuation and assist-and-slip functions
- Primary drive: Straight-cut gears
- Final drive: Chain
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis
- Front suspension; travel: Adjustable 50mm inverted fork; 4.7 inches
- Rear suspension: Rebound-damping and spring-preload adjustable shock; 4.3 inches
- Wheels: Machined forged aluminum
- Front-wheel: 17 x 3.5
- Rear-wheel: 17 x 8.0
- Tires: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
- Front tire: 120/70 x 17
- Rear tire: 240/45 x 17
- Front brakes: 320mm semi-floating discs w/ radially mounted Brembo M50 4-piston calipers and radial-pump master cylinder
- Rear brake: 265mm disc w/ 2-piston Brembo floating caliper
- ABS: Cornering-aware
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- Wheelbase: 63.6 inches
- Rake: 30 degrees
- Trail: 5.1 inches
- Seat height: 29.7 inches
- Fuel capacity: 4.8 gallons
- Estimated fuel consumption: 43 mpg
- Curb weight: 545 pounds
- Color: Black on Black w/ five seat-color choices
2022 Ducati XDiavel Nera Price: $29,795 MSRP